Thursday, July 30, 2009

Radio Contact No. 2


Hey
Here it is, the secon Radio Contact show. The show is still roughly me doing an improvisational set. Until I have more time and a clearer idea of the show's program, I'll have to put this up. But soon, and I mean soon, there'll be a guest, a artist of the month segment and a discussion on various artistic works, be it literature, film or music...

In this set, I used two delay pedals, one on the organ and the other on my vox. I would describe this sound as drone organ music in the dark...and I'll leave it at that. Here's the set list:

1. Petatonic Scale Jam
2. Don't Follow the Light
3. Improv Jam
4. Howl

Have a listen and tell me what you think.
Also, if you'd like to send any requests or artists would like to hear on the show, write a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment