Sunday, September 20, 2009

Today and Tomorrow EP


Wrote and recorded today. Today and Tomorrow is about living for today and seeing a bright future. Squeezing everything you can from your life and being able to be optimistic about tomorrow. I think alot of younger people see the world in a light of hope. It's not being naive, it is being hopeful and more courageous about the things coming ahead. I think ive always looked at it that way, that tomorrow will bring better things. But i was always bitter about the now, I used to be upset and frustrated at what I couldnt do now. But I think with this blog and being able to create something and release it to the world, its making me alot more optimistic and focused on the present.
I wanted to make very joyful sounds, very uplifting music. I hope this can help you.


Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment