Thursday, August 6, 2009

Crushed Oranges


Hey

So here's the newest addition in my set of songs. Again, like Washing Machine, this is another attempt at more shoegaze/avant-garde sound. I really wanted nice harmonies and a smooth production style. I wanted it to sound like ocean waves washing in your mind. Crushed Oranges is really about entering a void, a place where the induvidual is destroyed and unity is complete. It is in my fictitious belief (as all is) that we are liquid souls sepperated by fields of concious thought. It is when we let go of all conciousness, when we pull the plug that we can truly experience unity. But this doesnt mean a natural state of nirvanic bliss. I dont know what it is. When we crush the orange we get juice, the liquid soul......

Anyways, take a listen and tell me what you think.
Peace. Love. Lux and Crossbones.....

No comments:

Post a Comment