Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Brian Wilson


Hello


I've been working on the album but it's gonna get harder to make time for recodring because i have a summer job now. Ill be working at a community centre and doing graffiti art. Which will be pretty cool. Which brings me to show you some of my artwork.

This piece is called Brian Wilson, named after the Beach Boys leadinsger of the same name. It kinda of has a psychadelic feel to it. It was made using water colour paints. Dripping honey out of its mouth because thats what his voice sounded like. Undenialbly, Brian Wilson is one of the most important artist that has influenced me throughout the years. His phrasing, his lyics, his production....His voice is incredible. Here, i wanted to put more emphasis on the Pet Sounds era beach boy. Anyways, tell me what you think.
More things to come...


Enjoy!


Long live Brian Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment