Thursday, December 17, 2009

Update

Hello. I'm sorry for the lack of posts. But who's following this anyways? no one. I could write anything on this blog and it would do nothing to no one. Sorry, im such a downer.

More things, bigger things will be coming soon. I can feel it. With my move to Australia I feel that everything will change...for the better. The thing is though, I wont have a guitar while im there. I was thinking I might try some open mic nights with only my loop pedal and delay pedal with vocals only. It'll be different, but Im open to the challenge, I welcome change!

The truth is, I have no idea whats going to happen in the future. The truth is, im pretty scared. But im excited. This blog.....I dont know....it could be something bigger. I just need to contact more people, I need the masses to know this exists.

The whole Radio Contact thing fell through....the one peice of art/music/writing a day fell through... I promise...I promise myself, that when I get my own laptop and get to Australia that new and more beautiful things will start developing.

thanks for listening....whoever you are......
good love.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything, Australia is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being an artist was never easy...
    Just keep keeping on.
    I really like your work.

    The next Homemade-Lofi-Psych Sampler (# 4) is coming soon.
    mike-floyd
    http://homemade-lofi-psychedelic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete